My Recent Awards:
2007 Publicity Club of New England — Bell Ringer Merit Award:
- Everest Software: "On-Demand vs. On-Premise Software Deployment" — This white paper earned a Bell Ringer Merit Award in the White Paper category.
2005 Publicity Club of New England — Bell Ringer Award:
- StorageTek: Developed in conjunction with Bluefish Marketing + Design, this six-touch lead-generation campaign directly generated dozens of active six-figure sales opportunities and took top honors in the Direct Mail category.
2003 League of American Communications Professionals — Platinum Award Winner:
- Cognos: "Sarbanes-Oxley and Beyond" — This 12-page advertorial insert in CFO magazine took the first-place Platinum Award in Print Advertising and also garnered the Bronze Award for Best Narrative across all 800+ entries.
- LoJack: LoJack Fleet Brochure — This 12-pager earned a Bronze Award in the Print Brochure category.
- Iron Mountain: "The Four Pillars of Sarbanes Oxley" — This white paper earned Honors in the Customer Communications category.
2002 League of American Communications Professionals — Spotlight Award Winners:
- Adaytum: A white paper for the leader in enterprise business planning: "Selecting the Right Enterprise Business Planning Solution."
- Adexa: A corporate brochure for the leader in supply-chain planning solutions — completed in a very short timeframe.
- Iron Mountain: Web site copy for the leader in records storage/management and data protection. I completed this work in conjunction with numerous internal contributors during an intensive project cycle.
- Vanderweil Engineers: A white paper for this engineering/design leader: "An Ounce of Prevention: Steps You Can Take to Minimize the Risk or Impact of Chemical/Biological Attacks at Your Facility."
- Waveset Technologies: A byline article for this identity-management solutions leader: "CyberTerrorism: Are We Leaving the Keys Out?"